the Germination Station
The ability to read and write opens doors, and gives us the tools to achieve our dreams and goals. The Mount Clemens Public Library is committed to promoting literacy in our community so we can all grow and thrive together. We are excited to launch our new literacy initiative, the Germination Station! The MCPL Germination Station, under the direction of Literacy Specialist Autumn Hart, is designed to help students and families engage with the programs and services we provide that help grow our readers! Our resources are always FREE of charge.
- DILL: Drop in Literacy Lab - Self-service materials and resources available to students and families that develop literacy skills.
- Trellis - Supporting reader growth through Literacy Specialist consultations, available Monday and Thursday, 10am-12pm, or by appointment.
- StoryThyme- For various ages
- KinderGarden Readiness Programs
- BASIL: Balanced After School Interactive Literacy
- MinT: Mondays in Text
- Saplings After School
- ROSEMARY! Saturdays - Literacy related events on 1st Saturdays, monthly
- Sage Directory - Resource binder of local experts and service providers who can offer more information, or referrals when appropriate.
- Parsley Partners - Our network of area professionals add their expertise to enhance our ability to serve patrons.